Monday, April 23, 2012

Update

Salam and Hello people!
 1st of all, i would like to apologize for the looonggg 'disappearance' of mine. It is not because my business is forever gone...nope... InsyaAllah  I will try my best to update frequently after this. However, the reason behind me-not-updating this business blog of mine is that I am currently busy furthering my studies in the University. yep. But i'll be back in May. (I'm not in Malaysia,yeah i know...this is sad...huhu)
InsyaAllah this summer break i will get myself involve intensively and passionately once again as i might be travelling around the world to find the latest and the most up-to-date findings..beads and peaces... JUST for YOU WONDERFUL customers out there! 
In the mean time! i have exams to be done! Pray for me! and wish me luck!

salam.

-Imtiyaz

ps: for more updates of my daily life do visit: http://imim251191.blogspot.com

thank you! ^^  

No comments:

Post a Comment